Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Mi Sup Ekspres?

Guaranteed (by yours truly) to be ready in 25mins! :p

This event happened last Monday. I was so hungry. I didn't have my lunch that day. Been busy with something else during the lunch break. On my journey back home just after the office hour, I feel like dropping by Domino's Wangsa Link or Pizza Hut Wangsa Maju or that forever favorite char kuew teaw stall just near the house. But it was drizzle a bit and I don't feel like going out from the car. Until I reached home, little Faheem and the babysitter weren't in the house. Oh i forgot. The babysitter took him for a stroll at the swimming pool and playground. I'm starving but there's nothing full-of-carbos in the house. And that cutie munchkin is not there to give me loads of hugs and kisses! I'm almost blank.. I need food!

Err.. What does Faheem links to food? It's simply that, the little kiddo may ease every kind of stress I'm having in my life. Yup. I'm serious!

I opened up the fridge and I can see few things that I can dig up to make one yummy dish for a dinner. And so I started making an express meal at 6.30pm and by 6.55pm it's ready! Haha..

The ingredient:
  • Any kind of ramen. I'm using the good old mee kuning
  • Onion (2 clove, sliced)
  • Garlic (1 clove, sliced)
  • Baby asparagus, mustard greens (sawi meh) & carrot (the more the healthier)
  • Fish cake or fish ball
  • Chicken meat (minced)
  • Chicken stock (1 cube)
  • Black paper powder
Fry the onion and garlic until it becomes lightly brown and smells nice. Then put in chicken meat and fry until it cooked. Pour in some water and put in one chicken stock cube. Until the soup boils, put in the fish cakes and fish balls. Reduce heat and simmer for 5mins. Then put in the asparagus and carrots. Don't forget the black pepper powder, as according to your spicy level likeness. Season to taste with sugar and salt. When the soup tastes exactly like you wished for, get the ramen in and lastly the sawi. Enjoy!

This recipe is highly recommended for those who are starving at home and only god knows how lazy you are to dine out. Hehehe.. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails