Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Me, Rapunzel and Tangled Tale

On Sunday, we traveled back to ibu kota cinta after completing hundred kilometers of journey touring back to our hometown, Terengganu and Kedah. Lucky us we had clean the house before we started the trip so there's not much of headaches, body-aches and the most important part, eye soreness.. when we reached home. How relieved!

That night (oh it's a full moon if you realized), we just loafing on the couch while he's rubbing my back and the little man started his routine as usual.. messing around with his toys in front of the TV when suddenly there's a TV ad of Rapunzel: A Tangled Tale. I was starlet and I told him at that instant that I so wanna watch that movie! And out to my surprise Mr husband just burst out, "Hahaha" Err.. Pardon me? I don't think it's funny hunie, not at all..

Well Rapunzel has nothing to differ with Shrek, Toy Story, A Bug's Life, Ratatouille, Alice in Wonderland, Madagascar, Up, Wall-E, Monsters Inc. and all. I watched all of them and I like it. In fact I'm so in love with all the characters from Pixar's and Disney's. Oh I also watched most of the Barbie series ok! And I don't think it's weird or even funny because every girls went through their fancy childhood years before approaching the adventurous world of motherhood. Fair enough huh? =)

And so, this is the mission of the day: Will persuade Mr husband to accompany me watching the lovely Rapunzel and cheeky Flynn Rider soon. Movie release is in the next two days, 25th November 2010. My treat ok! Oh by the way, this is not a movie review entry, well as for now. I really hope I will come up with one after this =D

The Synopsis: "Rapunzel" is an action-packed, swashbuckling, animated musical comedy about the girl behind 70 feet of magical, golden hair. A princess stolen from her parents' castle as a baby, Rapunzel is locked in a hidden tower longing for adventure. Now an imaginative and determined teenager, she takes off on a hilarious, hair-raising escapade with the help of a dashing bandit. With the secret of her royal heritage hanging in the balance and her captor in pursuit, Rapunzel and her cohort find adventure, heart, humor, and hair... lots of hair.

4 comments:

  1. lisa, i'll be watching this movie premier screening tonite..yeay ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok. i'm so jealous.
    mlm ni jgk nk pg tgv lah! ngee.. :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. 3D rapunzel super cantik! smpai x dan nak tdoq. heheheh

    ReplyDelete
  4. heheh tau pun. thanx banje combo set pop corn tu. kene simpan atas shelf la bekas tu cmni. kekeke =p

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails