Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Dream Home @Casa Rimba

I've always dream of owning a super nice landed house, one fine day.. amin!

When ever I found an impressive home and land ad, I'll simultaneously memorize the web address and search the site when I get a spree time in doing so. There are actually plenty of the too-good-to-be-mine and splendidly scenic free hold homes that I've always run through at iProperty but this one is currently on top of the list, Casa Rimba at Melawati by Sime Darby Property.

Even the housing name is really something right? Casa = Castle and Rimba = Jungle. A castle in a green lush forest?! Oh lord I really want this, can I?

Sorry, I don't have time to resize the ad. Just search it if you're interested ok!

I've forgotten where did I spot the ad but the bill board just struck my eyes at the very first time I had a glance of it. It's a luxurious 3 storey super-link homes and I know it costs us millions. Even the lowest spec of the floor plan begins at 1.38million. Dream on with the engineers' pay! Huhukk. (Feels like quitting my job and build up my very own business soon. Err.. Soon seems too soon. Well in the next five years perhaps?)


"Dream dream dreammm.."

Quoted Everly Brothers: All I Have To Do Is Dream

Casa Rimba features:

  • 27’ x 75’ 3-storey superlink homes
  • Freehold with a large built-up area of 3,647 sq. ft. and above
  • Secured through a single entry and exit point
  • Generally oriented North-South to avoid the evening glare

Oh I just love the tag line too!

Where "escaping" and "coming home" mean the same thing..
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Ahhh.. That's it. Lets get back to work Lisa! =D

2 comments:

  1. lisa, insyaallah..your dreams will become reality!

    ReplyDelete
  2. insyaAllah.. TQ =) usaha tangga kejayaan kn mama aiman!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails