Monday, January 10, 2011

The Tourist - Movie Review

Currently I so wanna watch Narnia, The Voyage of The Dawn Treader but Mr husband isn't that keen with those kind of movies. I managed to persuade him for Alice in Wonderland and Rapunzel: A Tangled Tale but not for Narnia? Arghh.. What ever. He gave me a second option instead - The Tourist. He kept bugging me for that movie since last week!

I have no objection at all to his choice of movie this time around since Captain Jack Sparrow is utterly my all time favorite actor. Jack's so stupid but you just went crazy about him, don't you =p Plus the sexy Miss Salt? Seriously, I think she's the most desirable woman on earth.. It's merely not the lips itself, but the whole curves and she has so many kids.. I love Brangelina! =)

In a nutshell, I rated this movie 5 pop corns out of five! It's a light romantic movie with a bit of naughty laughs and mild actions. And the best part was, it was in Venice!!! I'm dreaming to step foot on one of the gondolas at Venice some day (insyaAllah!) and after watching The Tourist, the determination to see my money grows immensely each year has risen up. Haha.. Non sense Lisa =p Tunaikan yang fardhu dulu di Mekah baru pegi Venice ok. By the way, mesti susah gile nak cari halal foods kat sane kan..

The Tourist Movie Synopsis:

Elise (Angelina Jolie) randomly sits next to an American tourist, Frank (Johnny Depp), on a train going to Venice. The police have been following Elise for two years waiting for her to contact her lover who embezzled over $2 Billion. Not only will they need to evade the police, but also the mobster who's money he stole.

A must watch movie fellas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails