Friday, February 18, 2011

Learn to Swim or Thistle Port Dickson? You pick..

I get so upset reading this article =( It's an introductory swimming showcase for little kids held by CHi Fitness this coming March. And why is that? Simply because I have already booked a Deluxe King Room at The Thistle Port Dickson (during that said event) in celebration of our second anniversary of happily living together! Why oh why both events fall on the same date..

The only picture I had with Faheem in the swimming pool..
Taken during our holiday at Taj Rebak Island Resort, Langkawi last year.

I have always wanted Faheem to learn how to swim. Though he's just 14months. I know his papa can be his greatest coach of all time. But does he really knows how to train a baby? I mean a toddler? Though you can swim perfectly doesn't mean you can teach a baby. Err.. Am I underestimating my very own sportsaholic husband? Oh I'm so not sayang!

It just comes to mind that, a teacher is the one that should do the teaching.
It does make sense right?

I called him just now to ask weather I should postpone the hotel booking to the other weekend (tapi da macam tak best la kan, tak anniversary sangat la giteww) but he was so busy with meetings after meetings today. Ok then, as usual the discussion will takes place during our ride of heading home in the next 2 hours time. What ever it is, I'm sure the outcome will be the best for the three of us. Oh weekend's coming loves! TGIF..

Introductory Swimming Showcase for Small Kids.

There will be a Lil' Swimmers introductory showcase on March 12 from 10-11am at CHi Fitness at PJ Trade Centre, No 8 Jalan PJU 8/8A, Damansara Perdana, Petaling Jaya, Selangor.

It is open to children from six months to five and a half years old. The introductory showcase is free. Thereafter, parents can register their children for classes on Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays from 4.30-6pm. The fee is RM200 a month per child.

For more information, go to www.facebook.com/home.php#!/event.php?eid=160880913963338 or call trainer Bryan Yap at (012) 317-2031.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails