Friday, June 10, 2011

Starbucks promotions with American Express Cards

I'm having lunch with dearest hubby at KLCC just now. Initially I was planning to dine at the office cafe (the meehun soto tersangat lah sedap!) but I need to get my new Quicksilver glasses re-fixed at England Optical so my hubby tagged along. It was school holiday so what can you really expect. I can easily park Mr Ride at P2 before this but not during school holidays; we crawled down to P4 and lucky us that we noticed a car reversing just when we make a left turn after the ram. Phew!

It's school holiday, and again KLCC was jam packed with Homo sapiens (I bet no tickets were left at Petrosains nor Aquaria that day). I can't stand to-have-to-face the never-ending queue at both food courts so I suggested to have a light lunch at Starbucks instead. Less crowds, less time consuming, healthy meals and we just love the open air environment - minus the cigars' smell!

Hubby was ordering meals when suddenly I noticed the American Express logo near the cash register machine. And the piece of paper stated:
Enjoy a complimentary beverage on us with your American Express Card
Hubby was more than excited when I told him that. And so he get his large sized cafe latte for FREE plus Dark Mocha for me! Don't you just love things for FREE? =p He just had nasi goreng during brunch and I'm not that hungry that time. My family in law was at home - definitely expecting a heavy family feast that day. So we chose to have a non heavy lunch.

Pinky couple celebrated Friday lunch together..

Melt Tuna Sandwich. It doesn't taste like a sandwich at all. It tasted pizza! :)

Peanut Butter Creme Brule slice for wifey

And of course, a few minutes of a quality hubby-wifey conversations before he went for the Friday prayer at the KLCC Mosque. Oh before I forget, this promotion is valid until 31st October 2011. One complimentary handcrafted beverage per Card member will be offered, per transaction, per visit. The complimentary cup of handcrafted beverage has to be of equal or lesser value than the lowest priced beverage ordered in the same transaction - so get the large one! And payments must be made with American Express Cards issued by Maybank and Maybank Islamic only.

So hurry up!

Foot note: I was quite surprised realizing that most of the Starbucks staffs at KLCC are Indonesians - from their accents. Maybe the franchise owner having difficulties in finding local staffs what so ever but the cashier that was entertaining us that day was a bit rude I really have to say. Very unfriendly! Grr..

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails