- Make sure Faheem's every day menu full of various vegetables (and he eats it!)
- Advise the babysitter not let the neighboring kids kissing my son frequently. Kejam tak?
- Makes him drink plain water as much as he can during the day.
Friday, February 25, 2011
Thursday, February 24, 2011
Wednesday, February 23, 2011
Sunday, February 20, 2011
Well before this I need to spare few hundreds per month for my Swift, but no longer this year since cutie Swifie has a new owner at Mont Kiara. You had lost something so you ought to get something else right? Hehehe..
Friday, February 18, 2011
Taken during our holiday at Taj Rebak Island Resort, Langkawi last year.
Introductory Swimming Showcase for Small Kids.
There will be a Lil' Swimmers introductory showcase on March 12 from 10-11am at CHi Fitness at PJ Trade Centre, No 8 Jalan PJU 8/8A, Damansara Perdana, Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
It is open to children from six months to five and a half years old. The introductory showcase is free. Thereafter, parents can register their children for classes on Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays from 4.30-6pm. The fee is RM200 a month per child.For more information, go to www.facebook.com/home.php#!/event.php?eid=160880913963338 or call trainer Bryan Yap at (012) 317-2031.
Thursday, February 17, 2011
Menjeling menjeling ku bertentang.. ~
My new hobby, hide and seek under the clothes rack!
But papa always catch me within seconds. Haha =D
Ahh.. Finally there's a total peace and serenity during the day.. =)
Tuesday, February 15, 2011
Wednesday, February 9, 2011
The routine check up plus vaccination has come again after a few months of gap. MMRV was actually scheduled when the little gentleman celebrated his first birthday but the nurses advised us to make it on his 13 months gestational day. I'm not sure for what ever reason it was (since the conversation was made through the lines and both of us were actually tied up with work that time so we just agreed without questioning much).
The appoinment was at 2.45pm at Prince Court Medical Center but we only managed to consult Faheem's pead around 4.45pm. Sigh.. This was the second time we had to wait for almost 2 hours to get Faheem vaccinated. I do understand that sometimes his pead needs to rush to the OT or labour room if there's a case that needs her high attention or eventually there's a major problem with the kid that's meeting her that day or what so ever the consequences are but having to wait for 120 minutes is so annoying!
Lucky us that the little kiddo has started to walk now. He enjoys every pavements and every rooms and every hand rails available. And when his turn came, he just can't get enough of the toys in Dr. Anna's room! He behaved so well, seriously. He got so excited with his own favorite things while papa and mama can continue the consultation with full ease.
"Hello friends.. Meet my cool parents!" Said Faheem with his favorite pose =D
Though he's started to refuse his meals ever since he was down with fever few weeks back, his height and weight are standing still on the normal lines. Alhamdulillah.. There's no picture taken during he was being injected, like I always did. He's a toddler now and I need to hold him firmly on my lap while Dr. Anna is doing her job. The needle poked underneath his skin just before the muscles. He screams his heart out for 2 seconds and continues playing the colourful toys back again. Heheh.. =D He screams merely not because of the pain, but he hates being strangled by adults!
Our dear Faheem at the main lobby. He loves echo so much nowadays. He just shouts continuously whenever he realizes the place echoes his voice! Haha.. Next appointment is in the next 5 months. Get ready my boy!
Monday, February 7, 2011
We got plenty of them actually.
But only this few pieces I managed to captured by phone =D
- Combine sugar and egg, beat well. Combine flour and baking powder. Add to sugar mixture, alternately with the milk, beginning and ending with the flour mixture, beating well after each addition. Stir in butter and vanilla. Spoon into greased muffin pans, filling 2/3 full.
- Combine sugar and cinnamon and sprinkle evenly over muffins.
- Bake at 375'F for 15-20 minutes. Recipe: Food.com
Thursday, February 3, 2011
- The soft flexible sole and wide toe-box. They provide extra comfort and plenty of room for the tiny toes to wiggle.
- It is skid resistant. The textured suede leather sole simply prevents slipping. Our house isn't fully covered with carpets or rugs or wooden flooring so this feature is the best for my boy.
- Lightweight! Pre-walking made easy =)
- Secure. As I mentioned above, the elastic ankle system allows easy slip-on and ensure the shoe stays on.
- Durability. Papayayas was made from high quality hard-wearing natural leather.
I wish you Happy New Year and may life always holds the best for you.