Thursday, June 30, 2011
Wednesday, June 29, 2011
Tuesday, June 28, 2011
Monday, June 27, 2011
- Aspirin: Used to treat migraines and headaches
- Carbamazepine – Used to treat epilepsy
- Captopil – Used to treat high blood pressure.
- Distilboestrol – A hormone tablet.
- Fluoxetine – Used to treat depression.
- Lithium – Used to treat mood swings.
- Malarone – Used to prevent malaria.
- Ponstan: Used to treat migraines and headaches
- Phenytoin – Used to treat epilepsy.
- Ro-accutane – Used to treat Acne.
- Synflex: Used to treat migraines and headaches
- Tetracycline – Antibiotic used to treat chest and vaginal infections.
- Thalidomide – Used to treat morning sickness.
- Large Doses of Vitamin A: Recommended dose during pregnancy is 8,000 IU per day.
- Warfarin – Used to thin the blood.
- X-rays: Especially if exposure is above 5 Rad.
Thursday, June 23, 2011
Wednesday, June 22, 2011
- Fettuccine pasta (the amount depends on how many pax you're serving, I'm cooking for 3)
- Shallot - 1 medium size, diced
- Garlic - 2 clove, chopped
- Wheat flour - 2 tablespoons
- Grey button mushroom - diced. I'm not sure I'm using how many grams that day. I purchased the small pre-packet one at Cold Storage
- Buttercup butter - 2 1/2 tablespoons
- Dried oregano - 2 teaspoons
- Beef sausages - 3 pieces, I'm using Ramly's black pepper sausages
- Parsley - There's only kuchai in the fridge so belasah saja..
- Heavy cream - 150ml. I change it with evaporated milk since I have plenty of them on the shelf =D I also get myself a Campbell's mushroom cream with potato. Well just in case if the cream doesn't becoming as creamy as I wish. But it turned out just perfect!
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to boil. Add pasta and cook until al dente; drain
- In a large saute pan melt the butter over medium heat. Add the mushrooms and stir until the juice started to evaporate
- Add in the garlic, onion and stir until softened and put in the flour
- Pour in the evaporated milk and bring to boil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook, stirring occasionally until the sauce reduced by a third and becomes thicker.
- Turn off the heat and let the sauce cool for few minutes and blend it
- Return the blended sauce to the saute pan and add in the sausages and daun kuchai and the creamy sauce should be ready by then
- Place fettuccine on plates and ladle even portions of sauce over top.
Thursday, June 16, 2011
KUALA LUMPUR 15 Jun - Semua pemegang dan pemohon baru Sijil Halal Malaysia yang menggunakan produk HP Sauce dan Tabasco Pepper Sauce diarahkan menukarnya kepada produk lain yang memiliki sijil halal berikutan penemuan asid deoksiribonukleik (DNA) babi dalam produk berkenaan.
Menurut Pengarah Bahagian Hab Halal Jabatan Kemajuan Islam Malaysia (Jakim), Sazali Harun, mereka juga diminta melakukan proses samak dan mengemukakan bukti surat akuan samak daripada Jabatan Agama Islam Negeri masing-masing kepada Jakim.
"Jakim sebelum ini telah mengambil sampel produk tersebut dan keputusan Jabatan Kimia Malaysia mengesahkan terdapat DNA babi di dalamnya.
"Mereka juga dikehendaki untuk mengemukakan resit pembelian produk baru kepada pihak kami," katanya dalam satu kenyataan di sini hari ini.
Dalam kenyataan yang berasingan, beliau turut memberitahu, Sijil Pengesahan Halal Malaysia bagi Syarikat Lucky Food Processing Sdn. Bhd., ditarik balik berkuat kuasa serta-merta berikutan penemuan DNA babi dalam produk Chicken Burger Patties dan Chicken Taiwan Sausage keluarannya.
Penarikan sijil halal terhadap syarikat tersebut dilakukan berdasarkan keputusan mesyuarat Panel Pengesahan Halal Malaysia yang diadakan pada 22 April lalu.
Wednesday, June 15, 2011
Friday, June 10, 2011
Thursday, June 9, 2011
Wednesday, June 8, 2011
Monday, June 6, 2011
But last Saturday was a different scenario. We actually went to KLCC to find a new glasses for me but we end up eying the 916 Golden bracelet at Habib Jewels - The mid year promotion in ON now by the way. I really have to confess that memang kadang2 rasa tak selesa because I already used to wearing bracelet, long before I'm getting married. But ahh.. Don't sweat the small stuff lah. When Mr Man unexpectedly insisted me to choose which one I would like to have (as a replacement for the wedding bracelet), my heart stomped with joy.
Who ever doesn't like my statement here is an absolute green alien from Mars. Haha, joking.And so we traded in the former bracelet and top up a few amount for that. Frankly speaking I don't really miss the wedding bracelet tho, since that was my initial plan to have a 916 Gold as the wedding bracelet - so that I may change it to the latest design anytime as I wish (standard la wanita pantai timur, hikk). As for the wedding ring, a white gold ring (platinum is nice but too expensive) with few diamonds is good enough for me. It has no second value so I will keep it forever, with the exact shape and design and yes, the beautiful marriage memory.
Friday, June 3, 2011
It is the most-requested column I've ever written."
1. Life isn't fair, but it's still good.
2. When in doubt, just take the next small step.
3. Life is too short to waste time hating anyone.
4. Your job won't take care of you when you are sick. Your friends and parents will. Stay in touch.
5. Pay off your credit cards every month.
6. You don't have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
7. Cry with someone. It's more healing than crying alone.
8. It's OK to get angry with God. He can take it.
9. Save for retirement starting with your first paycheck.
10. When it comes to chocolate, resistance is futile.
11. Make peace with your past so it won't screw up the present.
12. It's OK to let your children see you cry.
13. Don't compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
14. If a relationship has to be a secret, you shouldn't be in it.
15. Everything can change in the blink of an eye. But don't worry; God never blinks.
16. Take a deep breath. It calms the mind.
17. Get rid of anything that isn't useful, beautiful or joyful.
18. Whatever doesn't kill you really does make you stronger.
19. It's never too late to have a happy childhood. But the second one is up to you and no one else.
20. When it comes to going after what you love in life, don't take no for an answer.
21. Burn the candles, use the nice sheets, wear the fancy lingerie. Don't save it for a special occasion. Today is special.
22. Over prepare, then go with the flow.
23. Be eccentric now. Don't wait for old age to wear purple.
24. The most important sex organ is the brain.
25. No one is in charge of your happiness but you.
26. Frame every so-called disaster with these words 'In five years, will this matter?'
27. Always choose life.
28. Forgive everyone everything.
29. What other people think of you is none of your business.
30. Time heals almost everything. Give time time.
31. However good or bad a situation is, it will change.
32. Don't take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
33. Believe in miracles.
34. God loves you because of who God is, not because of anything you did or didn't do.
35. Don't audit life. Show up and make the most of it now.
36. Growing old beats the alternative -- dying young.
37. Your children get only one childhood.
38. All that truly matters in the end is that you loved.
39. Get outside every day. Miracles are waiting everywhere.
40. If we all threw our problems in a pile and saw everyone else's,we'd grab ours back.
41. Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.
42. The best is yet to come.
43. No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up.
45. Life isn't tied with a bow, but it's still a gift."
Because today is Friday!
Wednesday, June 1, 2011
And dearest hubby can't stop thinking about Pulau Redang.