Friday, February 24, 2012

I have a surprise for you!

Sejak kawen until now that is the most frequent text I received from the husband whenever I'm feeling down, whether I'm merajuk or kecik hati etc. And I received the same text again yesterday! But it's not because I'm in the event of both situations I have mentioned just now, I was just.. feeling hungry! You know how outrageous it would be when a pregnant lady gets hungry? Ngeee..
I always have the urge to eat something around 4.30pm and the need has become recurrent in the 3rd trimester. I know it's normal, I'm pregnant. The not so 'normal' part is I'm getting bored with the foods I'm having at my workstation. Chipsmore, Kjeldsen butter cookies, Toblerone, Snickers. All that equals to boring. Nak pegi cafe or kedai serbaneka - malas.
Typically I will be having a slice of cheesecake as the 'surprise'. Knowing that cheesecakes have never failed the trick huh? =) Maybe.. But then, he was undergoing a workshop at Maya Hotel yesterday so I was thinking it will never be a cheesecake again, as he'll definitely rushed to my office from the hotel, takde masa nak singgah Secret Recipe..

And the surprise turned out - few mini pizzas! Hehehe.. The crispy crust pizza with yummy crab meat topping has just boost my happy hormones back to limits! Alhamdulillah.. I'm sure he's getting it from the hotel during coffee break but where the heck did he get the plastic container? I've asked, but as expected he'll never answer it. Eksyen! Anyhow, thanks for the yummy surprise darling! I'm delighted.. as always =)

Again, gendang gendut tali kecapi kenyang perut suka hati.

6 comments:

  1. hihihihi. so adorable! lucky u sis! n the baby too ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe.. perut kenyang suka hati. that's the slogan that reminds me of the husband sejak kenal until now. prinsip die, nk buat apa2 kene makan dlu. lps tu insyaAllah the plan will run smoothly =)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. nad nid nod.. pizza comel da habes! lenkali pulak ok. hehe. sempat babai from meeting room je td. hukk. nad msti da smpai umh ni kan, lisa kt ofis lg.. ;(

      Delete
  3. Sweet giler laki ko hokeh.. Hahaha.. Tapi betul ler.. Aku pun kul 4pm camtu mesti lapar giler.. Pastu bekalan di opis semua cam tak lalu dah.. Mula laa duk suh opis boy pi beli cendol ler, apa benda yg merepek2..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Apesal ko mention cendol?
      Apesal ko mention cendol?
      Apesal ko mention cendol?

      Nasib baik ari ahad! Ptg karang mkn cendol lah..
      Hahah

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails