Thursday, August 30, 2012

Suasana Gangnam Style

I bet everyone has watched this clip. Cool isn't it?! Super funny with style. Hehe. This is the real advantage of having a big happy family. The excitement and never ending laughter when all of them get together for raya celebration, it's priceless. I knew it from my very own experience, both my mom and dad come from a big family, talking about more than 10 siblings :)

Anyhow, I would like to wish everyone Selamat Hari Raya! Maaf Zahir Batin. My raya? I wish I may share the wonderful stories here, but again.. The time constraint. Ini pun I'm blogging with my phone. Dah ada 3 phone call while I'm writing this! Huhu. Oh please do follow me at Instagram. That's the easier way of blogging nowadays, with pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails