Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Casablanca Restaurant & Cafe (Arabic and Iranian Cuisine)

My boss treated us lunch right here today. He keep telling me about this newly opened Arabic cuisine since Monday and finally he managed to bring us all today. This restaurant is situated at Jalan Tun Razak, opposite the junction to Yap Kwan Seng (yeah.. that pretty congested area). There are 5 of us and we are amazed with the architecture, as soon as we entered the beautiful arch. Being in the restaurant really makes me feel like the 'Prince of Persia'. Or princess instead? Heheh.

 The salad

 Chicken Mandy

 Lamb Mandy

 Lamb Tawook. The one with the biggest tank ordered the smallest portion of meal? Hoho

The nice ID. Very spacious!


 The ceiling and wall has been decorated nicely. Loving it!

 The ceiling fan at the open area

I bet everyone must have this kind of question in your mind - So how does it tasted? Well, the food was sangat sedap with that usual big portion. But it was a bit too spicy for me (mind you I'm not so keen with spicy foods). As for the price, (since I'm not the one who's paying. hehe) my boss said it was much cheaper at Casablanca. But Frankly speaking, Al-Rawsha and Hadramawt are still at the top in my personal list. However, considering that this is a newly opened restaurant, I'm so impressed with the food, the ambient and the service.

Wish to come here again during dinner or supper. The open air area seems more relaxing..

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails