Monday, December 31, 2012

Kisah Suami, Suara Dan Bibik.

Last night my Bibik told me, that yesterday was her first time of experiencing a telephone conversation (via fixed line) with my husband. She said she was so shocked hearing his voice sebab kasar and garau sangat macam suara orang jahat. I just laughed out because it reminds me of something else..

I received the very first call by my soon-to-be-boyfriend (later a charming husband) when I was in University Malaya, location:  beside my faculty. Hehe. It was raining and I just put down my umbrella. And yup, he sounded sangat lah garau. Not that friendly kind of voice. Macam suara orang marah and tak puas hati pun ada. Ape kes first time call suara dah macam tu kan? Tambah2 lagi, I'm a sensitive kind of person. I analysed a person's voice much more deeper than any other average person does. Haha. So sudah mula timbul sedikit perasaan menyampah di situ. Maybe I should delete this guy from my list. Haha.

To cut a long story short, I asked him weather he can talk softer to me next time. He was just fine when we had a face to face conversation, he is indeed among the nicest spoken guy I've ever met (that's why I fell over him, hee) but he simultaneously turned to a different person when he voiced over the phone. And he said,  
"Err... Saya memang macam ni.."
 FINE.

We got engaged. I asked him once again. Can you please talk a lil bit softer.. Manja2 sikit ke. Lovers always talk extra politely to each others you know. Da la suara awak garau, halkum besar sangat saya paham but please..? Kekeke.. Unfortunately he replied with a crooked forehead,
"Susah la.. Macam mane nak cakap camtu.." 
But he promised to TRY. That was such a good news to me.

Later we got married. I asked him for the last time. Can you please talk a lil bit nicer, softer, a tad more cuddling to the beloved wifey perhaps? If you think I'm that special someone sampai you proposed me to get married I think you should do that. The more manjer you are the more I like it. I ended the sentence with this..
"Or sayang nak tengok saya emo?" 
Yeahh.. The last sentence got the killer word. He talk softly since then!! Like seriously ok.. Hahaha. I guess mane2 husband pun tak nak tengok wife die emo2 kan. Balik kerja penat2 mesti mahu dibelai dimanja etc etc. bukan? Thank you hubby for making an effort to talk comel2 to me from the very beginning of staying together until now. Tho sometimes you forgets,  but you tried to re-align the speech melody when you perasan there's an awkward gap between each questions you asked and the anticipated answers from myself. You know me better =) Really appreciate that!

A loving papa to Faheem and Ayra who his current addiction is the Fantasy Football. His fantasy team has been on top of the fantasy league for weeks and hari2 lah he mentioned that thing to me, with proud. Whatever.. As long as he's happy =p

Happy New Year everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails