Friday, March 22, 2013

Marche Movenpick at The Curve. Thumbs up!

Last week we went to Ikea Sale as we were in the midst of furnishing our new home sweetest home. Alahmdulillah, siap jugak. The first 2 hours at Ikea turned very challenging as Faheem kept on forcing us to participate in his play all around the fancy show houses (especially the kitchen area). Luckily Amanda wasn't around. Or else I'll end up a growing purple-ish Hulk Hogan. Thanks to papa for having kesabaran tahap agong (That's why I chose you to be my husband). Hiks

Done with Ikea we went to The Curve to check out the new Honda CRV. The so called soccer mom's car amazed me the first day it was launched but not the second day when I read the reviews on Paul Tan. The sexy back impersonates Volvo XC60 and that was the only best part. Google it if you wish. Hehe. Our tummies started to rumbles at 5pm so we decided to have an early dinner that day. We were clueless at first as having diiner outside was not in the plan but when hubby spotted the real-size cow in front of Marche Movenpick, I said lets give it a try?

And we loved it!







This is the first time I experienced such eatery where by I ordered the menu directly to the cook and I really fall in love with their motto; Fresh - Healthy - Fast. It suits you right Marche Movenpick! The selection of food and beverages were in super wide varieties and everything we ordered turned delicious, as it looks (like seriously). I'm so gonna return to this place after this. My next Birthday re-treat I guess. Aha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails