Thursday, March 28, 2013

Yummy Fish Fillet at Bon Chon Chicken

Friday last 2 weeks, I went to have lunch at Sushi King with my sister. I'm not a Japanese nor Korean food lover but she insisted me to so I just said OK half-heartedly. I tried the bento set with salmon and chicken and gosh I love the fried chicken! It was crispy and the sauce was really something  It reminds me of Bon Chon Chicken at Grand Indonesia, Jakarta!


That is Bon Chon. Loving the interior design! How and why here? Well Faheem loves soups so after few rounds of surveying the eateries in Grand Indonesia we found out that Bon Chon serves vege soup with the exact portion like we wished for. I asked the staff about the halal status and she said Bon Chon is a halal restaurant. I googled and found the same thing so hubby just proceed with the soup. Macam pelik pulak nak beli soup saje so hubby bought fish fillets for me. Untuk supper kononya.. And sedap sedap sungguh fish fillet tu! Even hubby was impressed too. Dah sampai rumah pun still hangat lagi fillet tu. 

The fish fillet (6 pieces) and the vege soup. Eh soup tu pun sedap tau. Habis licin Faheem makan soup tu dengan nasi putih. See the board on the right. They already been in 3 of the countries in South East Asia but not in Malaysia? Huhu  I wonder when will Bon Chon open up a franchise in Kuala Lumpur. Hurry up please.


Bon Chon paper bag. Tell me who's gonna resist such food?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails