Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Ayam Penyet Nusantara. A must try!

Work load is killing me. Like literally. It's 10am and I only had Starbucks' Choc Chip Cashew Nut Cookie with plain water for breakfast. So hungry but so malas to go to the cafe as due dates for few stuff are driving me crazy! Haihh.. I need to re-switch my mind for a moment. I wish those two delectable dishes down there are right on top of my table, in front of the PC now now now. Well, there is a newly opened eatery in our neighborhood, it's Ayam Penyet Nusantara. The portion was big, it tasted great (both ikan talapia and ayam penyet), the price was reasonable, the service was not bad and most importantly the premise is CLEAN as it is still new. This place is situated just beside Burger King in Wangsa Maju, near by Aeon Big Wangsa Maju (previously Carrefour).


I wish..


I wish..

That's all for now. I'm starving. I'm not in the mood. 
Can't wait for lunch. Yummy yum yum lunchie..
 Now focus and berusaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails