- World's biggest oceanarium.
- World's largest acrylic viewing panel.
- Located in the tourist hot spot, Resort World Sentosa.
- Entrance fee: SGD38 (adult), SGD28 (kids). We purchased via Visa and got 15% discount that day.
- We arrived at 11am by cab and we received tickets in a few minutes. Come early to beat the queue.
- There's also Underwater World Singapore but Marine Life Park is the latest attraction.
- Been to Aquaria KLCC and Underwater World Langkawi but nothing beats S.E.A Aquarium.
- Hotels located in Sentosa Island: Hard Rock Hotel, Festive Hotel & Hotel Michael.
- Strollers are everywhere in the aquarium. Beware of your belongings as some places are very dim.
- Bring snacks and drinks. You might want to have some rest while enjoying the sea life in front of you, facing the huge acrylic panel.
- This place is just steps away from Universal Studios Singapore so you might consider this place if you are traveling to Singapore with kids!
Monday, January 13, 2014
Singapore Trip. S.E.A Aquarium, Marine Life Park.
Trip summary. Short review. As this entry has been pending for 2 nearly months now. Hehe