Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Greetings from Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates!

After soooo long.. Finally I'm here again. 

It feels pretty.. awkward. Hehe

It almost been a year since my last post and so many things had happened over that long period. The biggest part is that we're now residing in the Middle East. And the smaller part is that I'm unsure wheather I should keep this blog or not? I'm more on Instagram lately. Snap, cap and post is the easiest way to get myself on the move while socializing it seems. 

Need to make a move now. I'll decide on the status of this blog on my next post. When is the next post? Only god knows.. Haha. Cheers to everyone who's reading this! 


 Morning view from our home sweet home.



Magnificent sunset view!

27 comments:

  1. Perkenalkan, saya dari tim kumpulbagi. Saya ingin tau, apakah kiranya anda berencana untuk mengoleksi files menggunakan hosting yang baru?
    Jika ya, silahkan kunjungi website ini www.kumpulbagi.com untuk info selengkapnya.

    Di sana anda bisa dengan bebas share dan mendowload foto-foto keluarga dan trip, music, video dll dalam jumlah dan waktu yang tidak terbatas, setelah registrasi terlebih dahulu. Gratis :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Need to make a move now. I'll decide on the status of this blog on my next post. When is the next post? Only god knows.. Haha. Cheers to everyone who's reading this!
    new projects in bangalore
    Sobha dream acres
    Sobha dream acres Bangalore

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Post. Informative. Thanks for sharing with us. Check out some pre launch projects in Bangalore
    Prestige Kew Gardens
    Assetz Marq

    ReplyDelete
  4. It’s really a nice and helpful piece of information. I’m glad that you shared this helpful info with us. Please keep us informed like this.
    Assetz Marq Bangalore

    ReplyDelete
  5. It’s really a nice and helpful piece of information. I’m glad that you shared this helpful info with us. Please keep us informed like this.
    G Corp Icon Bangalore

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, can I contact you through your email? I've something to share that might interest you.

    Aaron
    aarongrey112 gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great Blog. Very Informative. Thanks for sharing with us. Check out our latest pre launch projects.

    Prestige Lake Ridge
    Goyal Orchid Whitefield
    Assetz Marq

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails